It’s been just over a year since I started this blog–I nearly missed it! And I want to do something special to commemorate such an auspicious occasion. And what’s more auspicious than television? No, I’m not going to post a video for you. I’m going to post a recap episode! Just like on the sparkly screen, instead of actually putting in work to make good content, I’m going to rely on previous content to drive this post! (I’m on a low budget with the wedding and all.)
In the first year of my blog:
- Wrote my very first blog post
- Designed and posted first pattern on Ravelry (tiny red panda!)
- Performed many experiments health-ifying baking with applesauce
- Got engaged
- Artfully executed my first wedding photo shoot
- Went vegan
- Changed my branding twice
- And opened up about a very personal issue
It’s been a pretty big year for me, and I’m so very thankful for everyone who takes the time to read and comment on my blog! As it stands that the next year of my blog will be even bigger, with the wedding, and opening that etsy store. Stay tuned!
Is there any content you’d like to see on the blog? Specific recipe you want me to try? Craft you want me to make?